There are some initial precautions that can be very useful to keep the Cemento 3D floor in good condition:
- Provide a doormat at the entrance of the house that can hold dust, sand and abrasive particles.
- Regolarly use broom or vacuum cleaner.
- Use felt protections under the furniture, especially under those that move often like chairs.
- If it is necessary to move heavy furniture, it is advisable to place wool cloths under the feet or the base of the furniture to avoid unsightly scratches.
- The cleaning of Cemento 3D and PanareaFloor floors is very simple; just use a cloth moistened with water and alcohol on the surface to be cleaned.
- Although if the resin treatment protects the floor from the rapid penetration of accidentally fallen liquids, it should be remembered that all liquid substances, especially those most used in domestic enviroments such as wine, oils, vinegar, coffee, must be quickly removed from all Cemento 3D surfaces, before they can penetrate deeply.