There are some initial precautions that can be very useful for keeping the Cemento 3D floor in good condition:
- Provide a doormat at the entrance of the house that can retain dust, sand and abrasive particles.
- Pass the broom or vacuum cleaner regularly.
- Use felt protectors under furniture, especially under those that often move like chairs.
- If it is necessary to move heavy furniture, it is advisable to place wool cloths under the feet or the base of the furniture to avoid unsightly stripes.
- The cleaning of Cemento 3D and PanareaFloor floors is very simple; just wipe the surface to be cleaned with a cloth dampened with water and alcohol.
- Even if the resin treatment protects the floor from the fast penetration of accidentally fallen liquids, it is good to remember that all liquid substances, especially those most used in the home such as wine, oils, vinegar, coffee, must be removed quickly from all Cemento 3D surfaces before they can penetrate deeply.